segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2016

Minha oração favorita de Hécate

I am the dark Goddess, I am Hecate.
I am the Darkness behind and beneath the Shadows.
I am the absence of air that waits at the bottom of every breath.
I am the Ending before Life begins again.
            
Maiden, Mother, Crone...
I am all these and more.
Whenever you have need of anything, call upon me.
I am here...
For I abide within you all.
Even at the darkest of times
When there seems no single spark to warm you and the night seems darkest of all, I am here...
Watching and waiting to grow, within you, in strength and in love.

Come to me and see that which cannot be seen, face the terror that is yours alone.
Swim to me through the blackest oceans, to the center of your greatest fears.
The Dark God and I will keep you safe. 
Scream to me in terror and yours will be the Power to Forbear.

Seek me within and without and you will be strong.
Know me.
Venture into the dark so that you may awaken in Balance, Illumination and Wholeness.
Take my love with you everywhere and find the Power within to be who you wish to be.


I am she who is at the beginning and at the end of all time.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário